6.11.2009

First Post

Thought I'd start out with a quick explanation: I am a mixed media artist/musician and have been posting songs/images/videos on the web for awhile now. You can check out my art on flickr and find links there to my DJ sets, YouTube channel, and songs hosted on SoundCloud.

I decided it would be a good idea to start compiling them on a single website, hence this blogspot account. Anyway, I'll start out with a track I've been working on recently called "Islands" - like most of my tracks it's a psychedelic inspired instrumental hip hop track (still trying to work out a name for my style haha) inspired by house and minimal/glitch electronica as well as hip hop, trip hop, and jam bands. I'll post more about my influences and ideas in the future.



No comments:

Post a Comment